Saturday, 10 December 2016

Samsung to disable Note 7 phones in recall effort

Samsung announced today it would disable its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones in the US market to force remaining owners to stop using the devices, which were recalled for safety reasons. The South Korean electronics giant, the world's biggest smartphone vendor, said 93 percent of Note 7 phones in the United States had been returned to the company after its recall earlier this year, which came amid reports of devices exploding or catching fire. But to get any remaining devices off the market, Samsung said it would deliver an over-the-air update that prevents the phones from charging.


For Forex and Commodity Market Trading view as : http://www.ripplesadvisory.com/free-trial.php

No comments:

Post a Comment