Tuesday 21 June 2016

PNB Best bet, SBI May hit Rs 227, Indian Bank Rs 147

I would say my best bet is Punjab National Bank (PNB). I have been tom toming PNB for quite some time and I am expecting it to test its 200-day exponential moving average at Rs 102.50 or thereabouts which is a second target.

First target is Rs 100.50 and you put a stop loss below Rs 92.50. The stop loss is based on yesterday's kind of congestion zone around those levels from where it actually bounced back taking support."

"Punjab National Bank on the charts especially on the end of the charts suggests that it has posted a double bottom. May be that double bottom would be confirmed only when it crosses its 200-day exponential moving average but it looks very good."

"State Bank of India (SBI) recovered from the day's low and did pretty level. I still feel that the stock has some tailwind left and Rs 220-223 to about Rs 227 are the three targets and I am playing with a very small stop loss of Rs 212. If it were to fall below that, I would be out, that is it," he said.

For More Information Stock advisory company indore,stock market news,stock advisory tips,best stock advisory company in indore, Stock Future Tips ,Bank Nifty Tips, Nifty Future Tips,currency Tips,Bullion tips And call us :-9827808090

No comments:

Post a Comment