Friday 17 February 2017

Hope I can make an impact, says Tata Sons chief designate Chandrasekaran

Ahead of taking charge as the Executive Chairman of Tata Sons from next Tuesday, Natarajan Chandrasekaran on Thursday said he is hopeful to make an impact and a difference. "Well frankly I think it's a very big job but the canvas is large. And a lot of exciting things to do and there are challenges and opportunities. I'm looking forward to it and I hope I can make an impact, make a difference. 

On January 12, Chandrasekaran, 53, was appointed as the Executive Chairman elect of Tata Sons the first non Parsi to head the $103-billion global empire with a 148-year history.

Intraday Calls back to back technical support and more just click here for you Stock market trading http://www.ripplesadvisory.com/free-trial.php

No comments:

Post a Comment